Степан Пучков. Убеждение судей
People think and decide in a much less rational way than we would like to believe we do. Our thinking is a multi-layered process only part of which is subject to conscious control. Many of our decisions and the way we interpret the world around us are rooted deeply in the unconscious. All people have this trait in common. No one is free from irrationality. Not even judges or arbitrators.

The good news is that the knowledge of these thought mechanisms allow us to directly address other peoples' unconscious.
What our clients say
What our clients say
The truth is in the eye of the beholder
I task myself with the fine tuning of your documents to make sure that the decision-maker will see the case exactly the way you see it and believe in your arguments the way you believe in them yourself.

Would you like a lost case to have a 5-10% chance of success? Or a case with a 90% chance of success to become one with a 99% chance?
Why use my services?
It's intriguing!
Working with me you will get a valuable insight into applied Psychology allowing you to better understand juries, judges and arbitrators, colleagues, competitors and even yourself.
An innovative service for your clients
Be among the first lawyers to use advice on the Psychology of persuasion in Dispute Resolution. Impress your clients!
Win more cases
Would you like a virtually lost case to have a 5-10% chance of success? What about raising the chances from about 80% to almost 100%?
Recover larger amounts
Clever use of Psychology allows to double (or half: depending on which side you are) the amount recovered.
How do people make decisions?
Somehow we obtain some raw data, use a bit of memory, a bit of logic and enigmatically come up with a decision. Most of the time we fail to notice how enigmatic this process is and how little we control it.

For the first thing, we have two modes of thinking: intuition and deliberation, which do not always interact flawlessly. In too many cases intuition takes control where it shouldn't, which leads to systematic errors that often go unnoticed.

With knowledge of the internal human decision-making it is possible to not only persuade the minds of the jury, judge or arbitrator but to win their hearts as well.

According to research, even in judicial/arbitral decision-making the role of emotions is at least as big as that of reason.
Good lawyers perfect their legal standpoint.
Exceptional ones don't stop there. They care for how it is presented.
How exactly does advice on Psychology of Dispute Resolution help?
It increases the chance of settling the dispute on favourable terms
Knowledge of Psychology provides insight on your opponent's perspective , understanding of where your zone of potential agreement is and even the power to change their perspective on the situation at hand.
It increases your chance of winning as well as the amounts you can win
Depending on the case, clever utilisation of Psychology can raise you client's chances of winning from by 5% to 30%.

Also according to research it has the potential of doubling recovery (or halfing it - depending on where your client is in the dispute).
What will our cooperation look like?
The legal stance
Your legal team develops the position and drafts procedural documents and/or speech for the court.
Psychology of Dispute Resolution
You transfer the papers to me and I produce an advise on what can be imposed from the Psychology of DR standpoint. Or if you choose, you can redraft the document in accordance with the redline document I have provided.
Finalization of the paper
In close dialogue with your legal team we develop the final version.

Remember, the final word is yours
You are content!
Now you have really done everything for your client's case!